Our bespoke hand decorated cakes are perfect for special celebrations such as baby showers, christenings, children’s parties, birthdays, Valentine’s, Mother’s Day, engagement, anniversaries, retirement and everything in between.
Available in all shapes and sizes, please see our portion guide below to give you an idea of the size you will need to serve your guests.
Because of the bespoke nature of the cakes and the variation in the amount of decorating/modelling work that goes into each one, every cake is priced individually once we have a full understanding of how you would like your cake to look and taste.
The cost of any cake reflects the cost of ingredients, materials such as boards, dowels, ribbons, boxes etc and the amount of time, skill and labour required to create it. However, the table below will give you a guide for starting prices. Please contact me for wedding cake prices.
Sponge cake is usually served in 2″ x 1″ portions and fruitcake in 1″x 1″ portions.
The prices given are for round, fondant iced vanilla sponge cakes presented on a covered cake board.
|6"||from £40||from £50|
|8"||from £50||from £60|
|10"||from £70||from £85|
|12"||from £85||from £95|
Sculpted Novelty Cakes from £85.
Giant Cupcakes from £45.
The flavour of your cake is just as important as the design. We have some great suggestions for you although please ask if you have something different in mind or would like any other ideas.
- Vanilla Sponge – perfect for birthday cakes, best served filled with vanilla buttercream and jam.
- Chocolate Fudge – rich, indulgent chocolate fudge cake, wonderful with a dark or milk chocolate ganache.
- Chocolate Sponge – often used for children’s cakes or for those that prefer a less intense chocolate hit but still moist and deliciously chocolatey.
- Lemon Sponge – zesty lemon sponge, a real citrus hit, drenched in lemon syrup to keep it beautifully moist. Filled with lemon curd. Delicious covered with a white chocolate ganache.
- Carrot Cake – moist and satisfying carrot cake, filled with orange or vanilla buttercream.
- Sticky Ginger Cake – full flavoured, moist and spicy ginger cake. Wonderful paired with ginger buttercream.
- Rich Fruit Cake – a traditional rich fruit cake soaked in brandy (also fab at Christmas)
- Sunshine Fruit Cake – a lighter fruit cake packed with golden sultanas, dried apricots and stem ginger and soaked in Cointreau. A lovely alternative, particularly in summer.